Jack Rosenberg, DDS
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- M.S., Certificate of Orthodontics – Northwestern University – Chicago, IL
- D.D.S. – Georgetown University – Washington, D.C.
- B.S. – University of Maryland – College Park, MD
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Attending Professor of Orthodontics, Washington Hospital Center/Children's Hospital Department of Orthodontics and Oral Surgery
Dr. Rosenberg's mission is to provide orthodontic treatment in such a way that it enriches the lives of his patients, staff, and community. This philosophy has been enhanced by a passion for excellence, years of experience,and his firm belief that each patient will be treated with the same level of care and respect as if he or she were his own family member. Dr. Rosenberg has been practicing in the Northern Virginia area for over 30 years, and has been voted "Top Orthodontist" by his peers and Washingtonian Magazine for 13 straight years!